PHOTOS: ELIHAV SASSON 2017 WEDDING DRESS COLLECTION!

Hi guys! I know it's been a while and I sincerely apologize. But hey, I'm here now and it's Saturday! You know how we do it. It's time for some bridal fashion. To my beautiful ladies and future brides! Did you know that Israeli designers make some of the most gorgeous, jaw-dropping and luxurious wedding dresses you will ever lay eyes on? Wedding dresses have become bolder and sexier over the years and it seems Israel’s designers are leading the way with illusion details, bare backs, tight rears, sheer panels, and plunging necklines.
So today I’m taking a bridal fashion minute to introduce you to one of best Israeli bridal designers – Elihav Sasson, and his wedding dress collection for 2017. Elihav’s 2017 bridal collection features sweeping tulle skirts, deep necklines, intricate lace and sexy, peekaboo details. If you are looking for a unique wedding dress with high quality that fits your personality as well as your body, then you should definitely take a look at the gallery below! Enjoy.





















I'm still in complete awe about this collection. Breathtaking! I'm sure you saw one or two dresses that represents your style. Do share with us your favorite(s) and what you think about the collection. Thank you for reading.  Have a great weekend. 

Comments